Commander ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE BALANCE,BUG & SUGGESTIONS

7 years ago

Notice:The post below not only about commander issues,it also involving bug,balance,wishlist,safeguard customer legal rights and so on.So please don't feel strange I post these content here,and not to close my thread.
British Force has the most serious AI problem among all five factions.(all of the phenomena or problems listed below are under Expert British CPU/AI)
1.Expert AI never uses Hawker Typhoons while US Force AI can often use P47 Thunderbolt. So I think these problems not only bug issues,but also involving balance problems because if you play as Allies,British AI will be your worst teammates,they are under performing!
2.The British Expert CPU almost can't use the Sexton correctly,AI doesn't use it as an indirect-artillery-fire,but always use it as a normal front-line main battle tank! I never see AI use Sexton fire even just one shell.(I only can see AI fire Sexton's main gun in some mods like "all units mod",however,it only uses Sexton correctly in very few situations.) But US Forces Expert AI can use Priest as an indirect-artillery properly.Now,AI only use Sexton as a victim!That is so disappoint me!
3.British AI currently never use Firefly's Tulip Rocket Strike even if AI has upgrade the tulip rockets.But I often see AI use German's Jagdtiger's ability called APCBC-HE shells.Another related problem is players never see AI use some special commanders even if these players have purchase them in the in-game store! For example,I wish I could see AI use Pershing Tank & use Pershing's special ability! I think those players have the rights to request Relic allow the AI in their game to use those special commanders which they have purchased.
I really think Relic put the British Force DLC into the market even without getting the new Force's Artificial Intelligence ready,Relic was so hurried to publish the British Force DLC !