2v2 Balance Preview Mod Tournament

7 years ago
Kyle_REKyle_RE Posts: 484 admin
edited May 2016 in Tournaments

We are excited to announce the 2v2 Balance Preview Mod Tournament schedule for this Friday, May 20th.

This tournament will be hosted by Relic using the popular tournament organizing website, Battlefy. Open to all participants, this week's BPM tourney changes to that of a 2v2 format and is designed to put the changes outlined in the Balance Preview Mod to the test. Although mainly an exhibition tournament, more than just bragging rights will be up for grabs with some sweet DLC and SEGA games going to the top 3 teams. If you think you have what it takes to compete with the best, Register Now

For full tournament rules and information, visit the 2v2 BPM Tourney page. Please note that to be able to participate, players will need to create a Battlefy Account.

Comments

7 years ago
    TomakazeTomakaze Posts: 2

Having played this game for a long time, I just want to share my number of plays for each map:

• crossing in the woods: 171
    • gelsenkirchen factory: 16
    • moscow outskirts 129 (89 on winter version)
    • rails and metal: 142 (plus vCoH plays)
    • semoskiy winter: 118
    • Pripiyat Summer and Winter Combined plays: 13

So, I'm looking forward to this, but I have no idea how Pripyat will play out. I don't have an astronomical amount of plays but I can't even remember the last time I played Pripyat. I'd almost not veto it just to throw off some of some teams and see what happens.

7 years ago
    Kyle_REKyle_RE Posts: 484 admin

Thanks for the feedback. For the next 2v2 tournament we do we will try refining the map pool a bit. Now that the tournament is over, did you end up playing on Pripiyat? If so, what did you think?

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

• © SEGA. SEGA, the SEGA logo, Relic Entertainment, the Relic Entertainment logo, Company of Heroes and the Company of Heroes logo are either trademarks or registered trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates. All rights reserved. SEGA is registered in the US Patent and Trademark Office. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

DeutschEnglishEspañolFrançaisItalianoРусский