Relic please improve the Forums by:

7 years ago
SquishyMuffinSquishyMu… Posts: 434
edited November 2016 in General Discussion

Essentially the only two worthwhile categories worth posting anything in are General Discussion and Balance Feedback. I want to ask questions in regards to OKW strategies (in Axis HQ section) but if I do that it'll get lost and never found by anyone who'd care to respond/discuss.

Suggestion: Please add a feature box on the home page of the forums; showing new threads/and or posts - regardless of category. Exactly the same as the current 'Popular Topics' box. This allows for threads to be seen and be in their respective category. This is a fairly standard thing on forums is it not? You can downsize the Relic posts section at the top of the page as you do not post often enough for its use compared to the community.

This thread can also be used for other improvements you can think of I guess.

Comments