Commanders

7 years ago

Hi, I want to ask about the commanders.
I just recently registered my email, and you guys give me supply drop money. I notice the Defensive Doctrine was shown by others on Steam that it came after they registered their email. So I want to ask, if the defensive doctrine still work like that or it was changed.
I also see there are commanders attach with the case Blue and Victory at Stalingrad pack. But I don't see it, and I bought it for some time now. Do I need to finished some % of the pack to get it or something else?
Thanks for your help.

Tagged:

Comments

6 years ago
    SlayerSlayer Posts: 132

AFAIK you don't get any commanders for free anymore. You get the supply money and you can buy them with that. This goes for all commanders, both the defensive doctrine as the ones which used to be attached to the mission packs.