Changing a squad's weapon

7 years ago
JLXJLX Ottawa, CanadaPosts: 29

I'm having trouble changing the weapons on a squad. The hardpoint weapon (not slot).

I've seen the actions: add_weapon, remove_weapon and change_weapon but only remove_weapon seems to work as expected. I assumed that change_weapon is what I needed but nothing happened when I entered the new weapon. Then I saw the tooltip that said, the "weapon" field was for the existing weapon - if so, how to I specify the weapon to replace it with?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Comments

7 years ago
    SneakEyeSneakEye Posts: 76

One hardpoint can have more then one weapon, but only one is in use. So you first have to add the weapon and then apply it. 1st add, 2nd change.

7 years ago

Ah! That I did not realize at all. Thanks so much. I'll give that a try right now. :-)

7 years ago

That worked great. But now my next challenge... How do you change a limited number of the weapons?

I want only a certain number of the squad to have their weapons upgraded but ideally NOT with a slot item.

Basically I want to do something similar to what was done in WPB 1.6 for Penals:

• Flamethrower Package now provides 3 PPsHs that do not take up item slots.

Not sure how to go about doing this. Once again, any/all help is very appreciated. Cheers.

6 years ago
    KurkinKurkin РоссияPosts: 30

Only slots. Or. You need setup in squad loadout 2 different ebps. In requirements for upgrade you need setup the entity who apply this upgrade.