[ALL] Sale of rare Intel Bulletins!

6 years ago
Naya_TyanNaya_Tyan RussiaPosts: 133

Hello!
I'd like to know? Will the sale of rare Intel Bulletins
And then I have too much money and no where to spend it(((
The amount I have is 71 200.

And if a rare will be added to the ballots! Let's fivefold cash will do?
Regular newsletters by 1,000 and multiplied by 5 and the result is 5000 the value of rare newsletter. Agree?

Here is my photo which has everything in the store (No Rare Intel Bulletins).

Comments

6 years ago
    BaálthazorBaálthazor The shoreline by the river Styx.Posts: 1,092
    edited April 2017
    Rare bulletins are not the way to go.

It's the age old gaming question of who the developer's would like to see favorized; the casual gamers or the hard-core ones.
    In almost all cases catering to the hard-core ones are a mistake, at least financially as they make up a rather small portion of the playerbase. Especially so in this game.

Rare stuff that costs alot, but which is also better than regular stuff will inevitably lead to an advantage for a small group of players over a larger portion of players, before the battle has even begun. Something detrimental to game balance and thusly the fun being had by players. Doubly so in an rts where you are surpossed to win by surperior tactics, not by how many super bulletins you got stockpiled.

The only way I see this working is if the rare bulletins are aesthetic in nature only, in which case it defeats the purpose of having them be rare in the first place imo.