[all] shooting through walls

6 years ago

it seems that when a unit in a building has no windows to one direction it can't shoot to their while that makes sence but a unit of the opponent outside the building could shoot in through the walls and i'm not tallking about tanks, bullets, of inf

i think it should be fixed the same for both inside and outside units while it makes more sence that both shouldn't be able to shoot through walls and tanks should be an exeption couse they could make holes in the walls of buildings

Comments

6 years ago
    KatitofKatitof Posts: 6,681

You have in-game tip on how to fix this, but I'll remind it to you here:

Yada yada yada, building blind side, yada yada yada, blow a hole in the wall by ramming vehicle or using explosives so your garrisoned infantry can cover that side too.