Change weapon damage.

6 years ago
KurkinKurkin РоссияPosts: 30

I changed the damage of the weapon, which uses rifle ammunition (7,62R, 7,92G, 30cal.). These are all rifles and light and heavy machine guns. Now they all have the same damage 10. I also dealt with submachine guns and weapons that use pistol ammunition. All of it has almost the same damage from 4 to 7. I cloned all the necessary weapons and slots and changed the damage manually. My question is the following. Is this enough to change the damage in the modification? Or do I also need to clone all the associated ebps and sbps so that the changes take effect?

Comments

6 years ago

I assume that you cloned the weapon with the same name. If so, then the ID is the same and the ebps will automatically point to your edited file. If you doubt if it works, then just set the damage temporarily to 100 and you will see if it is applied.

6 years ago
    KurkinKurkin РоссияPosts: 30

@Remco787 said:
    I assume that you cloned the weapon with the same name. If so, then the ID is the same and the ebps will automatically point to your edited file. If you doubt if it works, then just set the damage temporarily to 100 and you will see if it is applied.

Yes. I did not change my name and ID. Thank you.