Change of balance For the Soviet

6 years ago
Naya_TyanNaya_Tyan RussiaPosts: 133
edited February 2018 in Wishlist

Infantry
1) Penalties: Reduce the price from 300 to 270.

• Do not fight effectively at long range.
  • Rate of fire is the worst rifle. And the German rifle G43 is the best.
  • Deals a little damage!

2) Conscripts: Change

• Assault kit for conscripts. After the improvement of PPSh-41, give them the RG-43 and remove the "Molotov cocktail". And "Lie down!" effective with rifles and not with PPSh-41
  • Reduce the cost of infantry from 240 to 210. Because of the damage.

3) Assault infantry reduced from 390 to 320.

• Does not have high efficiency.
  • Anti-tank grenade RPG-43 does not have
  • Worse shoots in the long distance (STG-44 and Thompsan shoots better and more accurately).

Techniques
4) T-34-76 / 85 change:

• Bulletin "Ram !!".
    After the ram, the main weapon does not break. (It will be effective and the players will like it)

• The ability to "Capture points" replace it with two options:
    -1 increase viewing range
    -2 Masking

5) SU-76 Improve

• Allows you to switch between Artillery Mode and AT Mode. (And not by team shooting)
  • Give him damage 160. (Now 120)

Dear Comrades. Would you like to see old Bulletins in 2013 ???
They are for me only for the Soviets and Germany.

Tagged:

Comments

6 years ago

Doesn't seem biased at all.

6 years ago

@SquishyMuffin said:
    Doesn't seem biased at all.

In what sense is "Does not seem biased at all." ??
    Maybe you can ask me a normal answer or a question (No obit, I just did not understand you)

6 years ago
    XlossXloss Posts: 235

The thing is Soviet is the strongest faction right now. I don't really understand why would they need buffs right now. That is why nobody really want to comment on this.

6 years ago

@Xloss said:
    The thing is Soviet is the strongest faction right now. I don't really understand why would they need buffs right now. That is why nobody really want to comment on this.

Where are they "The thing is Soviet is the strongest faction right now."? Can you write more precisely?
    To be exact write!
    Who is strong in units and others. And Why?

6 years ago
    szolnok95szolnok95 Posts: 93
    edited February 2018

Penal: OP as fuck. They have "magnetic" satchel charge, always have semi-autoamtic weapons...PENAL TROOPS what the fuck...
    T-34-85:Op against int as fuck, and if penetrate the tanks easy kill.
    Conscript spam wth AT rifles: Better than any AT gun or tank.(against tanks)
    Katyusha:Please no...if hit squad wipe...more more better than OKW or OST rocket trucks.
    T-70:OP light tank.
    Guards:At+DP 27-->Rip tanks
    Tank marketing......
    Soviet industry....
    FoB base in buildings...
    Conscript PPSh spam
    Shock troops..................
    IS-2 Op against if
    2 Su-85 OP against everything...(tanks)

6 years ago

Maybe they should put the t34 into t2. That will at least give soviets a fighting chance!

6 years ago
    LazarusLazarus Posts: 4,096
    Cant understand a lot of that. I think you said penals do only a little damage? Because thats totally untrue. They deal plenty.

SU-76 also doesnt need a vet 0 damage buff for free. That wpuld be OP as fuck.

Cons got a damage buff. They dont need to cost 210 MP. That would be OP as fuck.

Yes - shock troops do not do as much damage at long range compared to Thompsons and STGs. They do more damage up close though, and shocks are 6 men squads and all wear body armor. Dropping them to 320 MP would be OP as fuck.

And finally - holy shit you want ram to not break the main gun on T34s? That WAS OP as fuck. It used to be that and we removed it because it was dumb and unbalanced.
    6 years ago
    XlossXloss Posts: 235

@Commissar_Squad_RU said:

@Xloss said:

Where are they "The thing is Soviet is the strongest faction right now."? Can you write more precisely?
    To be exact write!

Can't really give all the specific. > @Commissar_Squad_RU said:

@Xloss said:

To be exact write!

I won't point specific units strength like X vs Y but i will explain why as a core.
    Soviet don't have a weak spot right now.

In Soviet you can do anything. You got the all the things you need especially when you get a commander.

From T1 up to T4 soviet got strong units.

You can literally Spam from Conscript, Penal, MG, Mortar, Zis gun(AT Gun) , sniper and Scout car and win games.
    Other faction cant spam AT coz its only function is AT role unlike the Zis gun it can be arty support.
    When i see soviet i can rarely see them get a single Zis gun. they will spam till they can't anymore.
    Support weapon don't die. Its really hard to steal any support weapon from Soviet.
    Sniper is like rambo it just wont die, except if you got poor micro or got hit by arty which will lead to POOR Micro again.

Conscript is

Same can be said in T3 units
    T70 and Su-76 spam will bleed you too death.
    when these guys are out,

Same can be said in T4 too
    T-34 , and SU 85 are quite good plus the Katyusha.