Auto match is broken

4 years ago

Brand new players are ruining mm, can you fix the mm to put new people vs new people or make them play vs ai for a few weeks or customs?

Comments

3 years ago

This is like the biggest problem in the entire COH2 the programmers doesn't listen anyone else then the top 50 players . So many problems Like you block somebody and you dont want to talk you are getting harass but then auto match make you team mates. I wish i can take relic to court because of this

3 years ago

I feel you man. Hopefully they fix it in the next patch

3 years ago
    Aza001Aza001 Posts: 5

@3rdRoyal_Artillery said:
    This is like the biggest problem in the entire COH2 the programmers doesn't listen anyone else then the top 50 players . So many problems Like you block somebody and you dont want to talk you are getting harass but then auto match make you team mates. I wish i can take relic to court because of this

Seems nothing changed, right?