Mediterranean Campaign?

3 years ago

I know no here whats the Mediterranean Campaign or Theater or War in the game I receive several dislike.
But I like to a British forces campaign and I think be good start:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWngprzVGec&t=328s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6x_WuRwV18&t=68s

Comments

3 years ago

So what do u think?

3 years ago
    MartevallMartevall Posts: 122
    > @The_Hunter_2 said:
    > So what do u think?

I think that could be a big update later which contains a south campaign for brits and OKS! I create this faction for one week later i will show the proposal results
    3 years ago
    The_Hunter_2The_Hunte… Posts: 23
    edited May 2020

@Martevall said:

@The_Hunter_2 said:
    So what do u think?

I think that could be a big update later which contains a south campaign for brits and OKS! I create this faction for one week later i will show the proposal results

Are you part of the Development team?
    Or know anyone from there?

3 years ago
    MartevallMartevall Posts: 122

@The_Hunter_2 said:

@Martevall said:

@The_Hunter_2 said:
    So what do u think?

unfortunately not , hah but i love creating lot of things . that's why i will make a proposal . maybe this will not has much meaning for relic team , maybe they will only quick look on that but still it's so interesting to make new balanced things.

3 years ago

@Martevall said:

@The_Hunter_2 said:

@Martevall said:

@The_Hunter_2 said:
    So what do u think?

unfortunately not , hah but i love creating lot of things . that's why i will make a proposal . maybe this will not has much meaning for relic team , maybe they will only quick look on that but still it's so interesting to make new balanced things.

That cool.

3 years ago

It would be more than nice to have a British Campaign. I bought that pack but there isn't a campaign to accompany it, despite being in the war from the get go. The Soviets were German allies at the start of the war, and the Americans didn't join the European campaign until after Hitler foolishly declared war on the USA following the attack on Pearl Harbour. It's time to put one together. Whether it's the desert/Mediterranean, or North-West Europe.

3 years ago

@George_Windsor said:
    It would be more than nice to have a British Campaign. I bought that pack but there isn't a campaign to accompany it, despite being in the war from the get go. The Soviets were German allies at the start of the war, and the Americans didn't join the European campaign until after Hitler foolishly declared war on the USA following the attack on Pearl Harbour. It's time to put one together. Whether it's the desert/Mediterranean, or North-West Europe.

I agree

3 years ago

Does any one any else to say. Before we abandon this subject.

3 years ago
    VegnaVegna Posts: 986

Well it does seem Relic has abandoned the game a while back.