Help, exporting package error

3 years ago

After a 6 month long hiatus I returned to work on a couple maps for COH2. I did not change any of the folders regarding COH2 nor Steam from when it worked 6 months ago. After working on one I saved up and attempted to export the package. When I did so I received this error. I went into Steam and verified the files which didn't resolve the problem. I then copied my map files, reinstalled COH2 exactly where it was, copied my map files back and reverified files once more to no avail. Due to lack of space on my main drive I have all steam games located on my E drive which is an external one. One other weird thing I have noticed is that I also keep getting a message called APP resetting fp control word which I have never seen before.