CoH2 achievements are completely broken?

3 years ago

Hello!
Please, help me to solve such an annoying issue!
Not so long ago, I've noticed, that my progress in CoH2 had stuck, completely.
Any progress bar in such achievements as "Attrition over Annihilation", "War Games I", "Comp-Stomp General", "Total Victory", "Overwhelming Might" (on screenshots) doesn't increase at all.
I've decided to remove all the modifications from Steam Workshop (they weren't used during gameplay), then I've totally reinstalled the entire game. None of it helped.

FastPic.Ru
FastPic.Ru
FastPic.Ru

What can I do with that situation? Or what I'm doing wrong?
Thank you!

Raven.

Comments

3 years ago
    defcondefcon Posts: 6

Please, Relic - are you aware of this problem?

Since the 64bit update, Steam achievements with counters are totally broken. There is no progress anymore.

I created an account here in hope of getting an answer from you.

Any reaction from you guys would be very nice.
    Thank you!

3 years ago
    Raven2526Raven2526 Posts: 3
    edited March 2021

@defcon said:
    Please, Relic - are you aware of this problem?

Since the 64bit update, Steam achievements with counters are totally broken. There is no progress anymore.

I created an account here in hope of getting an answer from you.

Any reaction from you guys would be very nice.
    Thank you!

Hi there, defcon!
    Using the information from your post, I've found, that there is still an option to choose whether to run CoH2 on 64-bit or on 32-bit.
    Choosing the legacy_32bit beta-version option in the properties of the game, you can run it in 32-bit mode.
    Achievements still work there.

P.S. While using this beta-version option, it's needed to download about 1,2 GB of data, then you have to wait, until game archives are being converted into 32-bit format, I suppose.

And then progress bar comes back to its growing! Temporary solution, but it works.

FastPic.Ru

3 years ago

Update.
    Can't play multiplayer with comrades anymore! :disappointed:

Still waiting for a fix, Relic!!!

3 years ago

Yeah, I know about that - but since there are also multiplayer related achievements and nobody plays 32bit anymore (as you already mentioned), this can't be a proper solution!

We desperately need a fix for the achievement counters in the 64bit version.

2 years ago

Anyone here?

Anybody?? :'(

2 years ago
    NekorvaNekorva Posts: 1
    I hope they fix it with rhe Commander Update.
    Otherwise its really sad