Broken/Outdated Intel Bulletins

3 years ago

Greetings,
I want to keep this section as short as possible. I'm here in order to report that the following Intel Bulletins in-game don't work properly for some reason or have outdated information in their description. Thanks in advance.

Blown Away - OKW
Fallschirmjäger's Grenade and Panzerfaust costs are 5% less.

Since Fallschirmjäger squads have no longer access to the Panzerfaust ability, it's pointless to keep this outdated information in the description section.

Hurry Up and Move! - OKW
The Panzerfüsiliers' dispatch ability recharges 10% faster.

OKW players no longer dispatch Panzerfüsiliers squads. Instead they produce these units from Command Headquarters, which makes this Intel Bulletin completely broken.

Reverse Engineering - OKW
The Volksgrenadiers' Panzerschreck has 2% increased armor penetration.

Volksgrenadiers no longer have the Panzerschreck upgrade, yet I'm not sure if this Intel Bulletin still applies for the Panzerfaust ability. Even so, it's clear that the outdated information should be fixed so as to prevent confusion.

Hetzer 57 - OKW
The Flammpanzer 38 'Hetzer' has a 50% faster weapon reload.

I'm not certain if the original value was meant to be set to 50%, but the in-game effect of this Intel Bulletin is only 5%. It would be better if you clarified this situation for everyone.

... & Roll Out - USF
The M3 Half-track dispatch ability recharges 50% faster.

USF players no longer dispatch M3 Half-Track. Instead they produce these vehicles from Barracks, which makes this Intel Bulletin completely broken.

Someone Needs to Man those Guns! - OST
Dispatch time reduces by 10% for Osttruppen squads.

Ostheer players no longer dispatch Osttruppen squads. Instead they produce these units from Infanterie Kompanie, which makes this Intel Bulletin completely broken.