Attempting to reconnect

2 years ago

I can't seem to join any multiplayer games.
After a long time searching for player and an even longer "Please wait" message, in match chat it says "Connection lost, reconnecting" x3. It happens every 30 seconds of the game and attemptings to RC takes about 10-15 sec. I cant move my army, i cant play as normal human. Finally
I have no network issues on my end, lots of other multiplayer games work just fine and my internet connection is stable.
I did everything i could search in the internet (mean opening IP battleserver, open router's ports, reinstalling game and the rest actions......).
So now my 'game' looks like i starting playing, having every 30 sec lags on 15 sec and disconnect coz either game crashes or my nervous makes me leave the game and spoil it for my teammates, which will create new topic "punishing leavers". Would u like to solve this problem? I paid for this game...

Comments