Help for USF Verses OKW... please help lol

2 years ago

Howdy Yall,

Hoping I can get some advice.

Im really struggling against volks, panzer fusileers and HMG spam as USF.

Im struggling against these units early to mid game- by which that time they have map dominance.

Riflemen just dont seem to cut it, P. fusileers and volks seem to dominate my riflemen even with double bars. This seems to be the case at all ranges, and even when both oposing units are in cover. This usually culminates in blobs of p. fusileers and volks with upgraded weapons roving around the map with impunity. P.fusileers with 6 models and upgraded rifles are a nightmare.

Ive tried all the build orders I can think of but no success... the upgraded axis infantry are just too potent for my plucky riflemen, any tips or tricks would be great please.

Most of the counters I can think of arrive far too late, The HMG and light vehicals are delayed too long by tech times and fuel costs.

Ive almost given up on this faction.. light vehicals dont counter this spam as they just dont have the damage to push away the blobs, they are incredibly vulnerable to fausts and AT nades which negates thier use..... the axis infantry seem to run into grenade range of my hmgs which dont surpress them in time and nade them to death head on, really not sure what to do.

Ive tried using mortars early game but they just end up being rushed... with the mortars being uselss as their hmgs are procted by a roving screen of fusileers and volks.

Perhaps its just my mistakes but im really struggling, and could use some advice.

Thanks,

Dorn

Comments