4v4 Annihilation Tournament

7 years ago
Kyle_REKyle_RE Posts: 484 admin

Grab some friends and ANNIHILATE your enemy in the upcoming 4v4 Annihilation Tournament.

1st place 50 k supply for each member, and a badge for tournament winners on our official relic forum
2nd place 25 k supply for each member

Teamspeak 3 client will be used for voice communication. Please download client @ https://www.teamspeak.com/downloads.html . All teams will have a private channel along with channel admin rights. Log in for 10:30 est for set up. The IP address is: choppy.nl

The official twitch cast for this tournament will be : . Stream will begin at 10:45 am est. Dukejason will be Admin for this tournament alongside Currahee. Please add dukejason on steam if you have any questions leading up to tournament.

Comments

7 years ago

Registration now capped at 85 teams. If you still want to play, make sure to add your team to the waitlist in case teams don't show up on the day. Only checked-in teams will be seeded into the bracket.

7 years ago

Yesterday morning I have tryed to join this tournament with my team. I have done everythink allready before registration ended and I have choose auto join after we have enough members. Like 1 hour later everyone joined and nothink heppend. (it was stil 8.3.2017). So I have sayd to myself: Ok, someone nead to comffirm it (on your side). Buth it didn´t hepend. I have tryed to contact dukejaon buth he did not answer so I am asking here. I realy want to join this tournament and I hope you can help me.
    Sorry for my bad english.
    Darth Obersoldaten

7 years ago

Unfortunately, it looks like you registered after registration had hits its cap at 85 teams. You should be on the waitlist though so I still recommend showing up on the 11th in case some teams don't show up. Waitlisted teams will be added in order of registration and whether or not they are checked-in for the tournament on the 11th.

7 years ago
    dukejasondukejason Posts: 1,427 mod

We will continue Tournament on March 18 2017 at 1 pm est. This was a great time and i look forward to seeing the final game.

7 years ago
    FerroFerro Posts: 1

ok

7 years ago
    dukejasondukejason Posts: 1,427 mod

Stormless will do play by play for finals @

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

• © SEGA. SEGA, the SEGA logo, Relic Entertainment, the Relic Entertainment logo, Company of Heroes and the Company of Heroes logo are either trademarks or registered trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates. All rights reserved. SEGA is registered in the US Patent and Trademark Office. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

DeutschEnglishEspañolFrançaisItalianoРусский