[ALL][Soviet] T-34 Update

6 years ago

Hello! I decided to post your opinion and other players at the expense of the T-34. Need to add some type of improvement. There are some options.
1) ОТ-34 (Improve the T-34 a 34 to improve the effectiveness against Infantry and building, but decreases Hit points by 100. Example: OT-34-76 in place of the 640 Hit points but will be 540 Hit points, OT-34-85 and 800 Hit points will be 700 Hit points)
2) Replace the Secure Mode to Recon Mode. (Because Medium tanks don't play the role of capture)
3) To give an improved shielding screen. The cost is 75 munitions.
(Increases by +25% armor)

Why I decided to do the survey with the T-34?
Because the T-34 does not have any improvement or efficiency. For example:
1) Panzer IV = Has improved MG-42 and 2 vet receives a bonus +30% armor
2) Sherman = Present improved machine gun and 1 vet opens (ACTIVE ABILITY) 'Radio Net'. It gives 35 radius aura. -10% reload, +5% per Allied vehicle sight in the aura,
3) Cromwell = Present improvement review (Tank Commander +10 sight, +10% accuracy)
4) OK finally silent. They have five veterans and good ability.
5) And the T-34 does not have any better. (No improvement in efficacy)

Tagged:

Comments

6 years ago
    BaálthazorBaálthazor The shoreline by the river Styx.Posts: 1,092
    No, but to compensate the T-34/76 has both decent'ish ai/at, good mobility and costs less than a roadwheel of either of the aforementioned tanks...
    6 years ago
    KatitofKatitof Posts: 6,681

I don't really see the point of changing T34/76.

6 years ago
    I think the nondoc t34is fine as is, however i wouldnt mind seeing the ot34 amping up a weak doctrine or something. Similarily an stz t34 to reinforce the versatility of the t34 (and its front armour!)
    6 years ago
    _Aqua__Aqua_ Posts: 1,951

@thedarkarmadillo said:
    I think the nondoc t34is fine as is, however i wouldnt mind seeing the ot34 amping up a weak doctrine or something. Similarily an stz t34 to reinforce the versatility of the t34 (and its front armour!)

But the KV series kinda already does both of those things

6 years ago
    KurkinKurkin РоссияPosts: 30

Aqua said:

@thedarkarmadillo said:

But the KV series kinda already does both of those things

But KV available only in doctrines.

6 years ago
    @_Aqua_ yea i know :( but it gives the opportunity for slightly more diversity, the t34 variants could be tied to t4 and an upgrade for the standard t34 offering more flexibility/ a different resourse allocation. Additionally IF the kv series gets its much needed hull down from the last preview you would have a choice of defensive call in or offensive tech based route, and the kvs would obviously be more durable than the t34s would ever be:

Kv1 with 300 armour and 800hp, same gun stats as the t34 vs say a 100mu upgrade to make a t34 STZ for say +20 armour?

Kv-8 would flamethrower has a turret where the ot34 would lose a bit of health and its flamethrower being locked to the hull (way squishier but faster churchill croc kinda deal)

I personally like it because it adds a chance for more choice without needing new modeling from relic.
    6 years ago

T34/76 and 85 are already both performing above cost efficiency. Leave them alone.

6 years ago
    LazarusLazarus Posts: 4,096

Or, we could leave the T34/76 alone because it's performing about as well as you'd want it to for cost. The 85 is a whole other thing though. It might be an idea to see how it feels at current cost with 200 damage and a slightly slower reload to give Soviets access to a "western style" tank but... eh.

I do wish we had a T34/57 because those things were dope but frankly it's unnecessary in terms of game balance.

6 years ago
    @Lazarus

Change the 85 like you said, add the 57mm with lower damage, low aoe and high pen/higher rof. Could be neat.

I like how versatile the t34 was and how it filled so many roles throughout the entirety of the war, it would be neat to see that expanded upon
    6 years ago
    MustiMusti Posts: 20

Maybe as an upgrade to the T34-76? Available after obtaining all techs, or a Anvil/Hammer style upgrade in T3, which then allows to upgrade any -76 into -57 for say 80 munitions, Slight change in the model, more pen/ higher ROF as the darkarmadillo said, maybe +5 range and 120 damage to compensate, and no AOE to simulate it's use as a tank destroyer.

6 years ago

@thedarkarmadillo написал:

Kv1 with 300 armour and 800hp, same gun stats as the t34 vs say a 100mu upgrade to make a t34 STZ for say +20 armour?

Kv1 hawe 270 armour
    http://stat.coh2.hu/squad.php?filename=kv-1_commander_mp

6 years ago
    Only 270? I was sure it was upped to 300.
    Edit- kv-2 is 300.
    And kv-8 ia 240 and i thought IT was 270... Guess i need to stop going from memory and double check now :/
    6 years ago
    Naya_TyanNaya_Tyan RussiaPosts: 133

Armor Heavy Tank Soviet
    KV-1
    Armor 270
    Rear armor 165

KV-2
    Armor 300
    Rear armor 180

KV-8
    Armor 240
    Rear armor 145

6 years ago
    Yea, i got them know, just was mixing up patch notes i think, thanks!