Problem with achievement M.11 – Armia Krajowa

5 years ago

Received an achievement in steam, but did not get it in the game, how can I fix it?

Comments

5 years ago
    SlayerSlayer Posts: 132

Which achievement exactly?

5 years ago

@Slayer написал:
    Which achievement exactly?

ACHIEVEMENT - M.11 – ARMIA KRAJOWA it is so called.

5 years ago
    Ok, and it didn't appear ingame? Not even after you quit and restart it?
    5 years ago

@Slayer написал:
    Ok, and it didn't appear ingame? Not even after you quit and restart it?

Yes, and after a heap of attempts to replay the mission, too, did not appear.

5 years ago

Mmm, that is weird. I have never experienced something like this. I guess it will never appear ingame anymore, because the game thinks you already have it (which is the case) but it doesn't show it for some reason.

5 years ago
    > @Enclave_USA said:
    > @Slayer написал:
    > Which achievement exactly?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > ACHIEVEMENT - M.11 – ARMIA KRAJOWA it is so called.

Hi there! I believe it would never appear because Relic had changed Partisan squads completely. In MP now you can only call in SMG-armed squads, no MGunners or riflemen, so, i think, but i'm not sure exactly, the whole Partisan thing is kinda broken... Also you won't be able to get some other achievements, like equip 30 or so Penal squads with flame-throwers (as long as now they have PTRS upgrade) and eliminate 80 (or more) enemy units using Soviet Irregular infantry (they're just gone forever).
    5 years ago

yeah, but this one he did receive in Steam (it shows in his profile as achieved, I guess) but it doesn't show up ingame (in Showcase).

Also, if you want the partisans and/or the irregulars achievement, just play with All Units Mod, that's how you can still get them. The only achievements that are truly lost are the hidden ones from Valentine's Day a few years back.

5 years ago

Сan forget about it, after reinstalling the Steam, I lost all the achievements in the game, except for the achievements in the network game. Perhaps the error was that I have 2 tapes for achieving SU 76.