Commander Update Beta 2021 - Soviet Feedback

2 years ago
JohnT_REJohnT_RE CanadaPosts: 27 admin

Please post all feedback from the Commander Update beta for the Soviet faction here.

Comments

2 years ago
    mrpeedmrpeed Posts: 51
    edited April 2021

For the Conscript support commander, I think the KV-1 should be replaced with the NKVD Officer, and the PPSH upgrade replaced with an SVT-40 upgrade that unlocks a grenade as well. Seems more thematic.

Also, can Assault Guards be given M1 Garand's and pineapple grenades instead?

2 years ago
    swingniceswingnice Posts: 11

This skill is so weak that it doesn't help the player.
    Because it needs to be at the point where friendly forces are connected to the territory.
    More often than not she can only be used as a defense and not to attack the opposite side.
    And the damage from this ability is too low to damage enemies,And its ammo costs too much!

This ability is a bit weak, the damage is too low, and a full round won't even kill a Panther.
    I would like to be able to modify the damage of this skill to have matched its value,For example, add a debuff that will slow, stun, and blind the target.

2 years ago

Airborne Guards Troops
    The funny thing is that Airborne Guards Troops are considered elite, yet they haven't been taught to parachute. They should have been parachuting just like the American and German paratroopers since the beginning. If I wished to disturb my enemies by infiltrating their lines, I would use Partisans instead. Unlike the Airborne Guards Troops, they have the opportunity to use their anti-tank abilities to catch off-guard enemy rocket artillery units or weakened enemy heavy armor units, prepare traps to sabotage the enemy lines, and throw projectiles. On the other hand, the LMG upgrade that gives 3x DP-28s must be revised. Its cost is very high since the firepower of these light machine guns don't equal the same ones that used by the Guards Rifle Infantry units. Therefore, either the cost should be cheapened or the firepower should be augmented.

IS-2
    The IS-2 tank might be the most useless heavy armor unit in this game. This big hunk of metal is expected to challenge the Tiger tank. However, it barely challenges the Panther tank due to its weak penetration, and it almost misses every shot when tries to shot something. The Soviet players don't have any other choice except to use tank destroyers to rise against the Germans at the present. Even SU-85 can't penetrate the German tanks sometimes and it's possible to get caught off-guard by enemy heavy tank destroyers that can destroy any vehicle without receiving any response from the enemy thanks to their long-range main guns or crowded enemy infantry units that are equipped with anti-tank weapons. That's why the IS-2 should be handier and become a definite answer to stand to tank battles while aggressing into the hostile lines.

2 years ago
    Danny231Danny231 Posts: 2
    Rapid Conscription

Having 1 extra con at 5 CP is not really helping that much.Most player already build infantry unit that they need already by 5CP time and people with high rank does not always get squad wipe that often.Also that Con squad is not"Free" since they still eat your pop and reduce your MP income.

Also I don't think Build time reduce will help that much.I think The gap that This ability will be useful is when you get T3+Armor or when you get T4+ Armor.After that I will probly be useless.Is it worth paying 90 ammunition to get 1 T-34 out 30sec earlier?

I played Con spam before The problem with Soviet agressive infantry play style does not come from slow rainforce time but it come from Lack of man power.

I perpose chaning the ability effect to

Solution 1

For every model that lost Player will get 20 Manpower back.

This effect require player to think ahead of time before using this ability.I might payoff or might just burn away your ammunition.
    2 years ago

Tank Hunter Tactics

The changes made to the B-4 203mm Howitzer seem a little too strong, they were already extremely powerful in team games, now they are just broken

PMD-6M Light Anti Vehicle Mines use nearly the same icon as Advanced Fortifications and state in their description that you can build bunkers, which you can not and probably isn't even intended.

2 years ago

Anti-Infantry Tactics

Advanced Fortification does not give you access to bunkers.
    Assault Guards can't be called in, stating population limit reached even if this is clearly not the case

2 years ago
    HonkHonk Posts: 1

Hello everyone, I played fights on the betta test and two incomprehensible moments caught my eye
    1) In the update, it was said about the appearance of the Soviet troops will have fortifications
    Advanced Fortifications
    Advanced Fortifications is having a defensive bunker added to the ability to improve the defensive options of the Soviet Army.
    Engineers can now construct Bunkers. This defensive structure uses the Soviet base MG nest model which has similar stats to the Ostheer Bunker and can be upgraded with a DHsK-38 heavy machine gun for 60 munitions which has the same stats as the USF M2HB 50cal from the Fighting Position.
    But I never understood what kind of engineers build this position and none of the commanders have such an ability (the sappers do not have such a possibility and it is not studied anywhere)
    2) I tested the B-4 guns, the very idea with three shots is not bad , but it feels like the mechanics of a direct-fire shot broke down, because the guns simply refused to shoot at the tanks when I tried to use this ability .

2 years ago
    edited April 2021

Lend Lease Bugs:
    1. Can't call in Assault Guards, states pop cap has been reached.
    2. 50 Cal is still referred to as Dshk in sound.

Team Weapon Drop:
    1. Text does not mention which weapons are dropped.

Conscript Assault Package:
    1. Text mentions only 3 Conscript models receive the upgrade when 4 do.

Anti Tank Fortifications:
    1. Engineers can not build bunkers.
    2. Tank traps share the same classic hot key (r) as the B4.

2 years ago

New 120mm Mortar
    It is more powerful than 152mm howitzer, which is quick and always penetrate heavy vehicles and buildings. Spam three of them to wipe other bases at early 2v2 or 3v3 stages.

B4-203mm Howitzer
    Yeah comrade, its a doomsday weapon.

IS-2
    One trick pony requires accuracy or penetration buff, because T34/85 or KV1 are more useful.

2 years ago
    SavNikSavNik Posts: 2

Hello, John_RE! I would like to see a change to the BETA version of the Commanders of the Soviets.
    Namely:
    1) "Hit the Dirt!" = it is located in the " Conscript Assault Package"
    2) Infantry Repair Package = the idea is good, but it's better to refine it.
    3) Vehicle Crew Self Repair = Give the opportunity to improve the Soviet tankers.
    4) KV-8 Flamethrower tank = Give the opportunity to improve the Soviet T-34 tankers (76 and 85).

2 years ago

Airborne Guards have a messed up portrait that says BAD UI.

2 years ago

@Arcturus64 said:
    Airborne Guards have a messed up portrait that says BAD UI.

I'm not sure if it's also another issue, but they're not able to hold fire even though they have the ability to hide in covers. I think they should have the same opportunity as Fallschirmjägers and Commandos.

2 years ago
    VipperVipper Posts: 3,749

Soviet

120mm Mortar

Suggestions:
    The only thing this moratr need is higher projectile speed, fix that and it will be fine.

Delayed Fuse Rounds very powerful against OKW and will cause problems. The ability should not be available.
    If it stay it need to have much sorter range.

152mm Howitizer Strike

Ability too cost efficient.
    Suggestions:
    Rebalance the ability to be inline with "Light Artillery Barrage" avoid combining it with reckon.

Advanced Fortifications

Suggestions:

Airborne Guards

Suggestions:
    HE grenade 6 PPsh and first strike bonus...another squad wipe machine...
    If you are going to keep the camo/first strike bonus replace HE grenade with DOT

Instead lower CP 1 cost to 280 balance accordingly
    Replace smoke grenade with light smoke grenade providing RA bonuses.

Armored Vehicle Detection

Suggestions:
    Add to more commander currently available to 1

Assault Guards

Suggestions:
    The unit is simply OP, it superior to Rangers once vetted while easier to spam and more cost efficient.
    CP should be at least 3 at this power level or simply redesign.

B4-203mm Howitzer

Suggestions:
    Hard cap number of entities it can kill

Replace the AT ability with skill shot using AP round with target table extra damage vs Vehicles.

Commissar

Suggestions:

Conscript Assault Package

Suggestions:
    The unit is too cost efficient with mobilize.
    Replace with call-in unit CP 1 unit
    remove bolt action rifles
    Remove hit the dirt from the ability. Make it a separate ability (or merge is conscript repair or rapid conscription)

Conscript Repair Package

Suggestions:

Fear Propaganda

Suggestions:

For the Motherland

Suggestions:

IL-2 Rocket Run

Suggestions:

IL-2 Sturmovik Strafing Run

Suggestions:

IS-2

Suggestions:

KV-1 Heavy Tank

Suggestions:

M2HB Team Call-In

Suggestions:
    Replace with USF ATG as call-in but with access to AP rounds.

ML-20 152mm

Suggestions:

Partisans

Suggestions:
    Make AI partisan an infiltration unit and AT partisan as unit build from HQ. It will help better balancing the unit when it comes to cost./vet bonus/abilities.
    Replace concussion trap with the ability to "scavenger" enemy sector gaining resources

PMD-6 Light Anti-Tank Mines

Suggestions:
    Tank hunter commander has not reason to access to bunker, replace with trenches if you need to add something

PTRS Conscripts

Suggestions:
    CP 1 is too low, at this point simply replace with call in unit

Rapid Conscription

Suggestions:
    lower build reinforcement bonus to 10% and make passive at CP2
    Change the unit to unit that can merge but not reinforce with target size of 1, posibily even adding a small heal when merging

Shock Troops

Suggestions:
    replace smoke grenade with light smoke grenade

Spy Network

Suggestions:

SVT Crates

Suggestions:
    ability should not be able to transfer weapon or resources to allies.

ZIS-6 Cargo Truck

Suggestions:
    add vet bonus
    unit gain veterancy according to resources generated

2 years ago
    KiethSomataw99KiethSoma… Posts: 113
    edited May 2021

(deleted)

2 years ago
    yunusozgulyunusozgul Posts: 20
    edited April 2021

@Vipper said:
    Soviet

120mm Mortar

Suggestions:
    The only thing this moratr need is higher projectile speed, fix that and it will be fine.

Delayed Fuse Rounds very powerful against OKW and will cause problems. The ability should not be available.
    If it stay it need to have much sorter range.

152mm Howitizer Strike

Ability too cost efficient.
    Suggestions:
    Rebalance the ability to be inline with "Light Artillery Barrage" avoid combining it with reckon.

Advanced Fortifications

Suggestions:

Airborne Guards

Suggestions:
    HE grenade 6 PPsh and first strike bonus...another squad wipe machine...
    If you are going to keep the camo/first strike bonus replace HE grenade with DOT

Instead lower CP 1 cost to 280 balance accordingly
    Replace smoke grenade with light smoke grenade providing RA bonuses.

Suggestions:
    Add to more commander currently available to 1

Assault Guards

Suggestions:
    The unit is simply OP, it superior to Rangers once vetted while easier to spam and more cost efficient.
    CP should be at least 3 at this power level or simply redesign.

B4-203mm Howitzer

Suggestions:
    Hard cap number of entities it can kill

Replace the AT ability with skill shot using AP round with target table extra damage vs Vehicles.

Commissar

Suggestions:

Suggestions:
    The unit is too cost efficient with mobilize.
    Replace with call-in unit CP 1 unit
    remove bolt action rifles
    Remove hit the dirt from the ability. Make it a separate ability (or merge is conscript repair or rapid conscription)

Conscript Repair Package

Suggestions:

Fear Propaganda

Suggestions:

For the Motherland

Suggestions:

IL-2 Rocket Run

Suggestions:

Suggestions:

IS-2

Suggestions:

KV-1 Heavy Tank

Suggestions:

M2HB Team Call-In

Suggestions:
    Replace with USF ATG as call-in but with access to AP rounds.

ML-20 152mm

Suggestions:

Partisans

Suggestions:
    Make AI partisan an infiltration unit and AT partisan as unit build from HQ. It will help better balancing the unit when it comes to cost./vet bonus/abilities.
    Replace concussion trap with the ability to "scavenger" enemy sector gaining resources

Suggestions:
    Tank hunter commander has not reason to access to bunker, replace with trenches if you need to add something

PTRS Conscripts

Suggestions:
    CP 1 is too low, at this point simply replace with call in unit

Rapid Conscription

Suggestions:
    lower build reinforcement bonus to 10% and make passive at CP2
    Change the unit to unit that can merge but not reinforce with target size of 1, posibily even adding a small heal when merging

Shock Troops

Suggestions:
    replace smoke grenade with light smoke grenade

Spy Network

Suggestions:

SVT Crates

Suggestions:
    ability should not be able to transfer weapon or resources to allies.

ZIS-6 Cargo Truck

Suggestions:
    add vet bonus
    unit gain veterancy according to resources generated

HM-38 120mm Mortar Squad
    -The ability to dispatch HM-38 120mm Mortar Squad is even currently so expensive. Therefore, either it should receive changes according to its cost and impact or lessen its cost and receive some other balanced changes that won't make it useless in the new patch.

152mm Howitizer Strike
    -Your suggestion is illogical since Luftwaffe Supply Doctrine, Close Air Support Doctrine, Storm Doctrine, Joint Operations Doctrine, Spearhead Doctrine, Feurersturm Doctrine, Anti-Infantry Tactics, Soviet Combined Arms Army, Infantry Company, Rifle Company, Armor Company, Recon Support Company, Royal Artillery Regiment, Advanced Emplacement Regiment, Special Weapons Regiment and Commando Regiment can make your argument real in the current patch. Should we weaken these commanders too just because you think we shouldn't combine aerial bombardment or off-map artillery with any reconnaissance ability?

Airborne Guards
    -Their dispatch cost is already expensive when its compared to their overall performance in-game. For instance, if you choose to use them as a long-range unit, you'll realize the fact that the firepower of the light machine guns that equipped by them isn't that much although you pay 100 Munitions for that upgrade. Even Partisans and Infiltration Commandos have the ability to throw grenades while hiding and take advantage of the first strike bonus. If will be forced to continue using these elite units as infiltrators even in the next patch, they should keep their first strike bonus and projectiles.

Partisans
    -It's totally pointless to build any partisan units from the HQ instead dispatching them behind enemy lines. Not only should they keep this ability due to the fact that harassing enemy units is the only opportunity that the Partisan Tactics commander has, but also they're not capable of defending themselves against any hostile combat units while trying to catch off-guard an enemy vehicle.

-The funny thing is that the ability itself isn't something that should be immediately weakened or balanced, yet you suggest some nonsensical changes that include replacing bunkers with trenches which aren't fruitful at all.

PTRS Conscripts
    -Conscripts are not considered as elite, and these units lose their combat effectiveness against hostile infantry units once they're equipped with PTRS. Therefore, it's pointless to turn them into call in units.

Rapid Conscription
    -I frankly couldn't manage to gain a clear understanding of the last part of this suggestion of yours. However, I would like to state a fact that this ability shouldn't be considered overpowered because even if you somehow build so many squads after receiving the construction speed bonus, the enemy infantry units that exist longer than your fresh troops on the battlefield will easily melt your unexperienced troops and cause you to be overwhelmed eventually.

Shock Troops
    -They're not able to use both projectiles at the same time since there's a cooldown that prevents them from doing so. That's why they should keep their current smoke grenade ability.

SVT Crates
    -This ability gives only 4x SVTs to Conscripts, which isn't something to be exaggerated. It also turns Penals into short-range units and prevents them from equipping any other weapons including PTRS, which isn't also something to be aggravated. The command point requirement is even increased to 2, so the players that pick this commander will receive their weapons late after the next patch. I personally don't understand why you still want to weaken this ability despite everything, but it should remain as it's for balance.

ZIS-6 Cargo Truck
    -It's totally illogical to allow this vehicle to gain veterancy by producing resources as their only duty is to do so. No, I don't want to see veteran cargo trucks that gained that veterancy by just sitting through the entire battle and doing nothing except generating resources.

@KiethSomataw99 said:
    Suggestion for ISU-152:

Crew Awareness replaced with Forward Focus. Focuses the sight forward in a narrow but long cone. Similar to that of the SU-85, it slows the assault gun down. Unlike the SU-85, this ability requires Veterancy 1.

Your suggestion would make it overpowered since it's a very-long-range vehicle such as Elefant and Jagdtiger and can easily counter anything that can't reach its range. Therefore, it should keep that ability for balance and we should be pushed into giving vision to it by using scout units or having a teammate that picked a commander that possesses a reconnaissance ability.

2 years ago
    YappirYappir Posts: 87

New unit cannot be spawned despite the fact that pop cap is not fill.

2 years ago
    edited April 2021

Rapid conscription does not spam more than 1 conscript team despite the fact that I lost much more than 6 models.
    (I tossed 2 pental, commissar and 2 conscripts teams into the enemy base, most of them died)

Edit:
    Turns out that this ability is meant to work that way in this patch, shame. It would be much more potent if you could abuse it and spam more than 1 squad.

2 years ago
    edited April 2021

No description on partisant molotov

Ps there is also no description for vet 2 and vet 3 bonuses

PS 2: make sure panzershrek is priority for partisans inside the half track. Sometimes they only used rifles.

2 years ago
    VipperVipper Posts: 3,749

Airborne Rally Point

Suggestions:
    Move Guards strafe here
    Make mini map info a timed ability
    restrict reinforcement to ABG

Anti-Tank Ambush Tactics

Suggestions:

Anti-Tank Overwatch

Suggestions:

Booby Trap Territory

Suggestions:
    damage changed to TOT forcing unit to wait until it can cap

Conscript Repair Kit

Suggestions:
    repair speed to match vet 0 CE

DShK Airdrop/DShK call-in

Suggestions:

Forward Headquarters

Suggestions:

IL-2 Bombing Run

Suggestions:

IL-2 PTAB AT Bombing Run

Redesign the ability, currently it very good at taking out truck but not vehicles
    Suggestions:
    Make damage via target tables so that it primarily hit vehicles
    Lower cost CP
    allow to arrive faster
    keep damage relatively low but add temp criticals

Incendiary Artillery Barrage

Suggestions:
    slightly reduce power so ATG can move out

ISU-152

Suggestions:
    replace tracking with skill shot as vet 1 ability
    replace mobility buffs with penetration bonus

KV-2

Suggestions:
    reduce/remove mimum range in siege mode
    replace mobility vet bonuses with Reload ones

KV-8

Suggestions:
    Make the unit a call-in requiring T3
    Move DOT from autofire to an ability
    possibly lower fuel cost
    Lower close penetration of 45mm gun

M-42 ATG

Suggestions:
    increase damage to 100
    scrap canister shot

M4C Sherman

Suggestions:
    lower production time
    remove radio network since the tank benefits from cheaper tank like the T-70/T-34/76 and replace it "war speed"

Mark Vehicle

Suggestions:
    now provides 20+15% with 15% comes from the plane and is removed if the plane is shot down

ML-20

Suggestions:

Radio Intercept

Suggestions:
    now a timed ability
    message have different color letters

Recon Overflight

Suggestions:

Repair Station

Suggestions:

Scorched Earth Tactics

Suggestions:

T-34/85

Suggestions:
    Replace vet 1 ability "flanking speed"
    increase fuel cost by 5-10

Tank Hunter Ambush Tactics

Suggestions:
    Zis as is
    Allow camo only for SU-76/SU-85 with not rotation penalties
    ability now used automatically when stationary without locking into position
    adds +10 sight
    remove first strike bonuses

Team Weapon Air Drop (new)

The problem with soviet Weapon drops is that the 6 men crew actually do damage and should be avoided
    Suggestions:
    Replace with call-in ATG that could be the USF M1 (without the AP around) or a German Pak

Vehicle Crew Repairs

Suggestions:

2 years ago

I think it's important that it is the public what kind of player you are, i.e. team games or 1v1, whether you play a lot or not. Otherwise one would not recognize the writer's motives. To me, I haven't actively played 1v1 for a good 1 year. But follow the tournaments and often watch 1v1 games in spectator mode, I know the current metas. In my day I was top 100 with all factions. I still play team games with friends from time to time (4v4) so ​​we're around the top 50. In addition, one should express my thanks to the people from the community who update, patch and balance the game. Since they are not paid for it and they sacrifice free time for it, one should not forget that. Hope my English is not too bad :)

Conscript Support Tactics
    The Offmap ability complements each other well because you can play with either KV 1 or t34 with the doc, so you can switch off paks.

Guard Rifle Combined Arms Tactics
    The ability is pretty much perfect as it is now, good damage output and you have to set it manually.

Lend-Lease Tactics
    No more random drop of fuel, but a logistics truck looks good. The Browning goes well with Lend Lease.

Partisan Tactics
    The ambush ability is strong and the way to only have 1 partisan squad and different upgrade paths looks good.

Reserve Army Tactics
    The officer supports a good cons play together with the supply drop it can be played variably.

Soviet Anti-Infantry Tactics
    The shock troops enable a possible anti vehicle defense with the upgrades what shocks cannot, so you can play more options.

Soviet Industry Tactics
    The supply truck enables vehicles to be built quickly. The overflight spoots targets for the Katyusha. Only the KV8 does not fit into the doc because the T34 does enough Inf damage and is more mobile. Possibly T85?

Soviet Shock Army Tactics
    The Doctrine is now a good all-rounder.

Tank Hunter Tactics
    Yeah thats ok.

120mm Mortar
    The mortar is now really usable except for the fused rounds. It has more accuracy for the barrage and then that fits.

152mm Howitizer Strike
    Good offmap, maybe a little too cheap?

Advanced Fortifications
    Sometimes useful.

Airborne Guards
    The unit is now the Russian version of Commandos why not. Sometimes useful but you don't need them.

Its ok.

Assault Guards
    Strong unit even without upgrades. The upgrades allow anti inf or anti vehicles to play different tactics.

B4-203mm Howitzer
    Yes, good question how to balance this unit. My suggestion would be that the B4 shoots 3 shots the first shot hits exactly in the middle (if in the Fog of War with some scatter) and does 250 damage, the other 2 shots have the normal scatter of the B4 and only cause 100 damage the rate of fire should be a bit faster than in the current patch.

Looks like really strong special on mainline Inf.

Conscript Repair Package
    Good addition to the ability.

Fear Propaganda
    Looks like a nice change.

For the Motherland
    Compared to the other ability (Radio Silence, Valiant Assault, Assault), the buffs are good and the ability is not too expensive.

IL-2 Rocket Run
    Change looks ok.

The ability is now a good offmap.

IS-2
    Bring in line with the other heavy Tanks.

KV-1 Heavy Tank
    The changes are ok.

ML-20 152mm
    The change is nice to see that gives the unit more usefulness.

Partisans
    The change is interesting, you lose the shock factor with the partisans, but they should be compensated. The partisans should receive the movable camouflage of the commandos and also an ability which makes it possible to sabotage enemy points (negates the resources for 45s and all connected points). This turns the partisans into real ambush specialists and decapers.

Somethimes usefull.

PTRS Conscripts
    Nice to see.

Rapid Conscription
    Trading Munition to Menpower somethimes usefull.

Shock Troops
    Bring in Line with other special Inf.

Spy Network
    Good change.

SVT Crates
    Bring in Lines with G43.

ZIS-6 Cargo Truck
    Solide Unit.

2 years ago

A bug I've found makes Penal's anti-vehicle satchel unusable on any enemy vehicle; it just says "can't use ability on target" or the like.

Also my thoughts on Lend lease Assault Guards, for a 2CP 300 MP squad with access to 70 munitions 2x thompsons or 2x zooks, they are quite squishy as Thompson smg assault units, so much that Cav rifles with only 1CP and the really durable Shock troops, also with 2CP but costs slightly more, can make them look really bad. Then the zook upgrade which I think is just as bad since USF Airborne and Rangers have Bazooka Experts, which they don't, and because PTRS just received a buff/adjustment. Simply put neither upgrade feels satisfying nor balanced for this unit for me, but the Grenade assault seems just fine, and is maybe one of its strengths.

2 years ago

I just took assault guards for a spin and I am not sure how do I feel about them. They feel like something between pentals and shock troops. I simply do not see what this unit gives me.
    Unlike shock troops they do not have a smoke. I will also be given conscripts with PPSH and they have much more utility.
    As Anti-tank unit I already have pental team with PTRS rifle (who recently got a buff).
    As it stands assault guards lack utility and a unique role in the soviet roster. This unit can be fully replaced by other alternatives.
    Add more flavor to it (for example make it super fragile but output a lot of dmg)
    or perhaps give it plenty of abilities (incendiary grenade, sprint, smoke grenade, etc)

Also as they currently their grenades one-shots units in the buildings, I am not sure is this balanced.

2 years ago

The Scorched Earth Policy ability that is currently available for the NKVD Rifle Disruption commander is pretty useless at the moment. It basically allows you to place some kind of incendiary booby traps that trigger once enemy tries to capture your territory point, yet it also denies resources generation. For this reason, this ability has never been good and should be immediately revised for balance.

The B-4 203mm Howitzer should be reverted because the new changes prevent it from destroying even an ambient building that is garrisoned by hostile units. I hope we all are aware of the fact that no Soviet tank can properly challenge the German heavy armor units because they have some interesting issues such as not being able to penetrate even P4 or consecutively missing shots even from a short distance. That's why it's pointless to weaken this ability since it's the only blessing that we can use to respond the enemy units.

2 years ago

Zis 6 Supply Truck Lockdown doesn't work on Standard control Points:
    https://youtu.be/tptuaF1tLos
    Or rather it does not increase the player's ressources properly.
    The game still counts the territory as being "under lockdown" as you can't deploy more trucks in the same sector (despite the mini map NOT indicating that the sector is under lockdown with the yellow indicator).
    The lockdown animation also seems to play on loop while the truck is deployed.
    Fuel/Ammo points seem to work properly.

The bug of not being able to deploy Assault Guards due to pop cap being reached seems to have been transfered to Rifle Guards:
    https://youtu.be/OP0ea76quaU

2 years ago
    TotalBreakDownTotalBrea… Posts: 10
    edited April 2021

Couldn't find any thread for Commander Update beta bug reporting, so I post this here.

Soviet: Can't call in guard rifle infantry squad. The ability will always be locked because "Population cap reached", no matter what. Like what the screenshot shows here:

Interestingly, if I choose a commander with assault guard squad, then add the call in guard rifle infantry ability with CCM, then the call in guard rifle infantry ability will work normally.

This maybe the aftermath of fixing the assault guard squad call in bug. Please have a look with this issue.

Edit: Shoot, I didn't realized the issue has been reported. Sorry about reposting.

2 years ago
    MorisMoris Posts: 77
    edited April 2021

I would like the development team to pay attention to Soviet heavy tanks. There are problems that should have been solved for a long time.
    KV-2 Increase the view range in normal mode and decrease it in siege mode. Low mobility, slow turret rotation and reloading, poor accuracy make this tank extremely fragile. The increased visibility would become its kind of protection without adjusting the combat characteristics of the tank. Visually, there is already a tank commander with binoculars in the tank turret, why not develop this to a logical level.
    ISU-152 In the last patch, this self-propelled gun received a reduced firing range and reduced armor. In this case, I see no further need to limit its minimum firing range.
    ALL HEAVY TANKS The models of Soviet armored vehicles are extremely huge, which is why it is sometimes very difficult to drive vehicles in different directions, although there is more than enough space around. Vehicles gets stuck in some kind of invisible boundaries of its size. Please fix this already.

2 years ago
    VATSVATS Posts: 16
    edited April 2021

Why reverting to DSHK again in Land-Lease Commander?
    M2HB fits perfectly for it, no? And the commander feels more unique because of it.

2 years ago

Is it possible to replace the 45mm Soviet light AT gun canister rounds toggle with a canister rounds barrage ability? Given the range of the ability currently it's not very useful. Maybe have it fire 4 canister rounds in quick succession for 25 munitions, and give it it's range back?

2 years ago

Sturmpioneer Squad

PROBLEM:
    1. This unit is the most overwhelming and OP as soon as the match starts
    2. Best cost efficient unit from the the early game with amazing scaling

SOLUTION:
    1. Lower the initial damage or movement speed

2 years ago

Most useless vet ability from the game:

Conscripts Vet 1 ability

Solution: Remove that thing from the game