Commander Update Beta 2021 - General Feedback

2 years ago
JohnT_REJohnT_RE CanadaPosts: 27 admin

Please post all general feedback from the Commander Update beta here. Each faction has its own thread for specific feedback related to their commanders, units, etc.

Comments

2 years ago
    swingniceswingnice Posts: 11

This skill is so weak that it doesn't help the player.
    Because it needs to be at the point where friendly forces are connected to the territory.
    More often than not she can only be used as a defense and not to attack the opposite side.
    And the damage from this ability is too low to damage enemies,And its ammo costs too much!

This ability is a bit weak, the damage is too low, and a full round won't even kill a Panther.
    I would like to be able to modify the damage of this skill to have matched its value,For example, add a debuff that will slow, stun, and blind the target.

2 years ago

I was hoping that we would get u bunch of new commanders, they wouldn´t need new Abilities or tanks, they just could use existing Abilities, it just would be refreshing to have a bit more difercity when it comes to USA,British and OKW
    I think they should get as many commanders as the Soviets and Wehrmacht.
    New vehilces or defensive structures would be also much apreciated but not needed if it would take to much time and work.

2 years ago
    SavNikSavNik Posts: 2

I would like to see a change to the BETA version of the Commanders of the Soviets.
    Namely:
    1) "Hit the Dirt!" = it is located in the " Conscript Assault Package"
    2) Infantry Repair Package = the idea is good, but it's better to refine it.
    3) Vehicle Crew Self Repair = Give the opportunity to improve the Soviet tankers.
    4) KV-8 Flamethrower tank = Give the opportunity to improve the Soviet T-34 tankers (76 and 85).

2 years ago

I have experienced something concerning snares, particularly USF anti-tank/vehicle rifle grenade, but this does concern all factions since they all have snares. As OKW in a custom AI match, my Luchs and Puma were caught glitching through each other as they halted and acquired a rifle man squad as their targets; when the rifles used the AT rifle nade, the Luchs and the Puma were both snared, both suffering engine damage, despite the Luchs was the first to get hit, it does seem like there was an aoe explosion damage, which was of course a) not realistic with how real AT rifle nades work and penetrate, and they most certainly can't penetrate two vehicles at once, b) might not be balanced and might even be game breaking in the 2%-5% chance that it might happen in a game. I know it might not be frequent enough that this might happen, but from a balance perspective, I thought I might not want to see this thing happen in a tournament to the pros we have and maybe even multiplayer games since it's something that might be in need of fixing and is easy to fix.

So a solution I thought of might be something like if a vehicle can be snared due to the damage threshold, only that vehicle can be snared even if glitched for some reason to another vehicle(I haven't seen it but maybe even allied vehicles can fall victim to their own snare if they are glitched with an enemy vehicle?).

I don't know what can be done on your side, but I hope you might be able to fix small things like this just to narrow down other random uncontrollable elements in the game like Plane crashes still wiping out full health squads(where I think plane crash damage should just be removed since countering planes with AA also seems to just make said planes more likely to crash at your team's side of the map)

2 years ago

Dawn of wars 3 balance, lads.

2 years ago
    USAaaUSAaa Posts: 10
    edited April 2021

Sherman Easy 8 and Sherman 76mm ,i think not fair , because Sherman 76mm can use Load HVAP increase penetration to kill heavy tank, but Sherman Easy 8 not have any increase penetration to kill heavy tank ,The Sherman Easy8 Should be armor penetration more than Sherman76mm. what do you think ?

2 years ago
    edited April 2021

Unit voice should change ,because unit voice exactly the same ,(such as M26 phershing tank and Sherman medium tank the voice of two tank same voice) , in CoH 1 the voice unit not the same. please add different unit voice

2 years ago

i never seen AI (CPU) in game fully select all commander why you fix some commander for AI select ? , i want to see AI can select all commander , it's funny AI (CPU) never drive Sherman Calliope or M26 Phershing HAHAHA ,Has anyone seen ??

2 years ago

Add " Gunner Killed " on Tank ,The Gunner on Tank never die ??

2 years ago

hotkey "smoke = E" , "Focused gunnery = E" ,,
    change please

2 years ago
    MorisMoris Posts: 77

Sorry for off-topic, but the updated photos of the commanders look very cool :*

2 years ago

I tried editing my post and now it's still "up for approval", so I'll post about it again.

Please add the ability for other factions other than the USF to Set Rally Points for buildings, regardless of whether they are built or not so that players of other factions will have a better quality of life with their units arriving where they want as soon as possible, since they won't forget to set rally points nor get distracted by tasks and engagements etc. when their units are finally built.

2 years ago
    BADYABADYA Posts: 1
    More than a month has passed since the last update of the developer's post. Do you have any information? Will there be a commander update?
    2 years ago

This is an impact crater that suddenly received a Heavy Cover bonus right after a plane crashed directly at it. I don't know if this is by your design, but all I know is that impact craters, which most of the time are made by explosions, are supposed to provide Medium Cover only for all directions. In the case that this is by design, as the crater caused by a plane crash could be deeper, hence provide better Heavy cover, then I apologize for not knowing:

2 years ago
    AjjAAjjA Posts: 2

allied is so Op plz fix this balance in game.....allied ez to spam in 4 vs 4