Commander Update Beta 2021 - AEF Feedback

2»

Comments

2 years ago
    Akuma_chan_senseiAkuma_cha… Posts: 19
    edited May 2021

I want to report a BUG for Rear Echelons: Rear Echelons right now can't be queued with shift key to capture territories successively, and what instead happens when you try to queue them to cap territories is that they treat it as a move only queue. So for example, if you queued Rear Echelons to capture points A, B, and C, what they will do is touch A point first and then move on to B without actually capping it, and then so on. This can be game breaking as Echelons of course are essential for map control.

Additional Notes: This happened in Minsk Pocket, and I've just noticed it now, didn't notice such thing in other maps earlier, so it might be related to the map? Also, I've tried Rifles, Cav Rifles, Lieutenant, but they don't seem to be suffering from this bug. I'll be back here if I find more bugs.

Update: I tried replicating this bug in Across the Rhine and then Minsk Pocket again, but the Echelons worked properly when queued to cap, which I think means something I missed must've triggered it in that 1st game in Minsk. I'm sorry I can't investigate further myself, but if I do notice something about this, I'll be back to update.

2 years ago
    USAaaUSAaa Posts: 10

Sherman(76)mm can not use skin Valkyria Mualer bug but Sherman or Sherman easy 8 can use why bug skin ??

2 years ago
    USAaaUSAaa Posts: 10
    edited May 2021

skin Valkyria mauler are not displayed on Sherman(76) medium tank , i ordered it,but it doesn't work

2 years ago

There is no Tool-tip for the Off-map smoke barrage for respective USF commanders.

2 years ago
    Akuma_chan_senseiAkuma_cha… Posts: 19
    edited May 2021

I have a minor improvement suggestion concerning two USF Officer squads; the Captain and Lieutenant: When both squads are equipped with one or two weapons, e.g. One or two BARs or Bazookas, they replace one or two of the Riflemen's/Echelon's M1's. No problem there. But when the squads get reduced to a number where the Captain and Lieutenant has to carry the weapons, both of them lose the Thompsons that they are using, and it won't be back until the Captain and Lieutenant are killed and the other models carry the weapon them selves. Everyone can agree that they prefer the Thompsons the Officers carry instead of an M1's the Rifles/Echelon carry due to its DPS at close and mid range. Sometimes having the Thompson on the Officers can be the difference between victory and defeat in a 1v1 squad engagement, so my suggestion is to prioritize the Thompsons on the Officers, so for example, if the Officers were forced to equip the weapons due to squad loss, when they reinforce at base or anywhere, the weapons get transferred to the other models, while the Officers get their Thompsons back.

2 years ago

We have a minor Typo error on the USF Officer Transfer Orders ability tooltip/description: it says "Instruct and Officer" instead of "Instruct an Officer".