Buff USF

2 years ago

Buff Rangers because they are very expensive, they have only grenade, compared to paratroopers they are nothing, just look at Wehrmacht panzergrenadire, they have instant STGs and Uber grenade and they are buffed when they are around any german tank. May be give them smoke grenade and special ability or instant thompsons. Riflemen squad give them faster socket grenade like grenadiers they have istant panzerfaust. pershing is trash tank witch is to expensive and loosing with Panther in 1 vs 1 fight. Also Wehrmacht can make MG42 in the first building whinch instant pinches down units. And why Germans can make cheap infantry with submachine guns at the begening and USF and USSR cant?
(BALANCE)

Comments

2 years ago
    C3ToothC3Tooth Posts: 921

Buff Rangers because they are very expensive

A ranger man cost 70mp, a pzgren man cost 85. While ranger taking hit rate is 73% & pzgren is 80%

Wehrmacht panzergrenadire, they have instant STGs and Uber grenade
    Yes, so does 6 men Shock, 5 men Assault Riflemen, 5 men Assault Tommy, 5 men Commandos

May be give them smoke grenade
    They always come with off map smoke abilities. Beside, mortar is in Tier0.

And why Germans can make cheap infantry
    And why USF & USSR infantry has 50% more men?

2 years ago
    Sir_StorkSir_Stork Posts: 8

XD u think 1 riflemen more is big change? this Uber grenade can easy kill squad, tommy upgrade costs 90 ap and they gets 4 tommy guns, AND YOUR pzgrens can be recruited basic in base without Comander and they are faster on the battlefield than rangers because u need to have 3 lvl Comander point also before match u can give perks for pzgrens "And why USF & USSR infantry has 50% more men?" XD What's your math grade? 50%? XD 5-4 in not 50%

2 years ago

Each USSR squad has 6 men, that 50%
    Paratroops is also a unique USF that has 6 men.

Yes, 1 more men is a big change.

• 5 gun shoot at 4 men, a men bleed double because two guns shoot at him. 4 gun shoot at 5 men, a man doesnt bleed.
    • Step on a mine lose 2 models. 3 men Ranger still able to afford another mine stepping, 2 men PzGren step on another mine is whipped.
    • 4x Thompson on 5 men Ranger, you lose a model, you still have 4x Thompson 100% power. PzGren lose a model, they lose 25% power. 100% power with 320hp vs 75% power with 240hp, you know who's the winner.
    • If you have 3 Pzgren squads vs a Shock, a Thompson Ranger, a Commandos. 12 men vs 16 men. You know which side win, Eventhough they similar in cost.
      You dont think its much, but it is.

Submachinegun like Pzgren stg44 do almost NO DAMAGE from long to mid range. They only excel at close range. Bar & Bren increase damage AT ALL RANGE. Just sit in cover and let them come.

2 years ago

and panzegren coast 8 popcap when rangers coast 10 AND U HAVE they much later than panzegren

2 years ago

k

2 years ago
    edited July 2021

PFF " 5 gun shoot at 4 men, a men bleed double because two guns shoot at him. 4 gun shoot at 5 men, a man doesnt bleed" XD 4 STGs v 5 m1 gun yes this your STGs deal dmg on short and mid range and when u upgrade tommy guns u can t give then bazzokas but your panzegren can be upgrade with panzerschreck witch costs 100 ap and bazzokas costs 100 for 2 when your panzerschreck deal the same dmg like 3 bazzokas for 150 ap so XD

"•Step on a mine lose 2 models. 3 men Ranger still able to afford another mine stepping, 2 men PzGren step on another mine is whipped." XD when u pick comander with rangers u have not mines XDDDDDDDDD

"•4x Thompson on 5 men Ranger, you lose a model, you still have 4x Thompson 100% power. PzGren lose a model, they lose 25% power. 100% power with 320hp vs 75% power with 240hp, you know who's the winner." yes no close range but
    rangers still lose on mid and long range pfff u pay 90 ap and you lose the opportunity to give thm bazzokas for wining on close range you are genius :)

"•If you have 3 Pzgren squads vs a Shock, a Thompson Ranger, a Commandos. 12 men vs 16 men. You know which side win, Eventhough they similar in cost.
    You dont think its much, but it is." Again u talking about close range XD not bad that you only consider close range

"Submachinegun like Pzgren stg44 do almost NO DAMAGE from long to mid range. They only excel at close range. Bar & Bren increase damage AT ALL RANGE. Just sit in cover and let them come." XD XD u have never plau USF if u said somethink like that this BAR is only good on mid and close range.

2 years ago
    edited July 2021

And stil 6-4 is not 50% my math lord :)

Yeah nad this MG42 is to nerf it instant pinches down, may be change that the Mg42 will be available from the 1st phase of the battle like panzegren

you don't take everything into account GERMANY blind main :) and give faster socket grenade for riflemen squad or nerf panzerfaust.

2 years ago

First, I was a former USF main since 2016-2020, which is why I paint my own face as USF commander

Second, most of the game, I deal most damage, capping point harassments, taking heat from front fight, with USF

2 years ago

You dont need a calculator or to be a Math lord for this simple Math

50% more men

2 years ago

XD pls my eyes are bleeding 1/2 = 50% u know so how 4/6 is 50% XDDDDD u are very good in math it about 33% so pls
    german abuser. Pls you are a disgrace to the allied player :(

2 years ago

it time to hide

2 years ago
    edited July 2021

I said to my perspective as current Axis player

My squad, 4men, at 100%. To Allies squad (especially Soviet), 6men, at 150%. Which mean, Soviet is 50% more men than Axis.
    I dont know why its so hard for you to get this simple math...

Even the calculator giving the output 4 x 150% = 6. What point are you trying to make?